Note To My Critics:

The links to the many sites that I've included contain information that I believe to be relevant, be it the graphics, the videos, the undercover investigations, etc. . Exposing & and ending the brutality and savagery inflicted on the non-human animals is what I am focused on. I strongly believe that every voice against animal abuse/exploitation is of value and -and- collectively we have the power to end it. I am here for the animals, not for anyone's approval and for that I make no apologies. ** I do not promote violence towards humans. ___________________________________________________ Bookmark and Share

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Anthony Marr's World Drought videos plus more

Date: Apr 16, 2009 12:39 PM
Subject: Check out this video: World droughts 2009e: USA - CA, GA, MT


Check out this video: World droughts 2009e: USA - CA, GA, MT









From: Anthony Marr
To:
Date: Apr 16, 2009 12:39 PM
Subject: Check out this video: World droughts 2009d - Ethiopia, India


Check out this video: World droughts 2009d - Ethiopia, India, Kenya, lesotho, Moldova










From: Anthony Marr
To:
Date: Apr 16, 2009 12:36 PM
Subject: Check out this video: World droughts 2009a: Afghanistan, Ama


Check out this video: World droughts 2009a: Afghanistan, Amazon, Argentina, Asia-SE









Photobucket



We love you Anthony!



Anthony Marr, founder and president
Heal Our Planet Earth (HOPE)
www.HOPE-CARE.org
www.MySpace.com/AnthonyMarr
www.YouTube.com/AnthonyMarr
www.HomoSapiensSaveYourEarth.blogspot.com
www.ARConference.org

1 Comment:

Anthony Marr said...

Thank you for posting my videos in your site.

Since this drought series, I have launched quite a few others on www.youtube.com/AnthonyMarr. Please feel free to check them out and pass them on.

I love you too!

Anthony






Free Veg Starter Kit TeachKind.org Chained Dogs

blogger templates | Make Money Online