Note To My Critics:

The links to the many sites that I've included contain information that I believe to be relevant, be it the graphics, the videos, the undercover investigations, etc. . Exposing & and ending the brutality and savagery inflicted on the non-human animals is what I am focused on. I strongly believe that every voice against animal abuse/exploitation is of value and -and- collectively we have the power to end it. I am here for the animals, not for anyone's approval and for that I make no apologies. ** I do not promote violence towards humans. ___________________________________________________ Bookmark and Share

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pigeon Shooters Exposed!!!


Moon Warriors


*Eurasian Vegan* Save our forest creatures
SHARK



Pigeon Shooters Exposed!!!

For too long, pigeon shooters have enjoyed their killing contests in relative obscurity. Though they are supported by the National Rife Association and the Ku Klux Klan, pigeon shooters are among the lowest form of human.









www. PigeonShoots. com

www. SharkOnline. org

0 Comments:






Free Veg Starter Kit TeachKind.org Chained Dogs

blogger templates | Make Money Online