Note To My Critics:

The links to the many sites that I've included contain information that I believe to be relevant, be it the graphics, the videos, the undercover investigations, etc. . Exposing & and ending the brutality and savagery inflicted on the non-human animals is what I am focused on. I strongly believe that every voice against animal abuse/exploitation is of value and -and- collectively we have the power to end it. I am here for the animals, not for anyone's approval and for that I make no apologies. ** I do not promote violence towards humans. ___________________________________________________ Bookmark and Share

Friday, July 17, 2009

No Justice

I don’t know why I am even surprised any more! Nicole Spatig, 22, formerly of Beaver County, PA, the heartless bitch who let her German Shepherd, Mya, starved to death locked…
No Justice for Cruelly Starved Beaver County, PA Doghttp://fortheloveofthedogblog.com

1 Comment:

Ana said...

For some reason, the link isn't working for me. But the summary is enough.

Reading so much about human cruelty to animals makes me cruel as well. If it were up to me, Nicole would receive the EXACT same treatment that she gave her dog. The only difference would be that she actually DESERVES it.

And I have no apologies for or qualms about that statement. Actions deserve consequences.






Free Veg Starter Kit TeachKind.org Chained Dogs

blogger templates | Make Money Online