Note To My Critics:

The links to the many sites that I've included contain information that I believe to be relevant, be it the graphics, the videos, the undercover investigations, etc. . Exposing & and ending the brutality and savagery inflicted on the non-human animals is what I am focused on. I strongly believe that every voice against animal abuse/exploitation is of value and -and- collectively we have the power to end it. I am here for the animals, not for anyone's approval and for that I make no apologies. ** I do not promote violence towards humans. ___________________________________________________ Bookmark and Share

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hidden tears behind the iron wall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMz78WlSjVU

A Cow Cries at Slaughter

Posted on June 4, 2008 by Alistair

 

Warning: this post portrays naked reality

There was no shaking or painful spasm as this image was taken – moments after she was shot by the bolt gun. There was just sadness. The cow cried and slid down the chute to be hung by a leg and ripped to pieces.

Tears are shed, presumably for the ignorance of the human race, after this beautiful animal is bolted through the forehead. The same animal is maimed and dismembered, strung up by one leg, while she slowly looses consciousness. Now that you know what happens you don’t need to watch the video. I’m not posting it. I’d rather you didn’t see it. I’d rather I hadn’t, except for the fact that I now know these animals really feel and express sadness – just like us.

That video was shot in a European country, but similar methods are used over the world. Anyone can be desensitized to this level of suffering if they are exposed to it long enough.

Some people say human civilization might be about to change. I say it can’t stay the same. What can you do? Go vegetarian or vegan – today. It is good for the health, the planet, and your soul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMz78WlSjVU

A Cow Cries at Slaughter « alextababa

1 Comment:

Pippa said...

This is one of the reasons I am a vegetarian. Cows can and do cry - they are intelligent animals who are aware of everything going on around them. I won't watch the video because these things haunt me for a very long time. Bless you Patti for continuing the fight.






Free Veg Starter Kit TeachKind.org Chained Dogs

blogger templates | Make Money Online