Note To My Critics:

The links to the many sites that I've included contain information that I believe to be relevant, be it the graphics, the videos, the undercover investigations, etc. . Exposing & and ending the brutality and savagery inflicted on the non-human animals is what I am focused on. I strongly believe that every voice against animal abuse/exploitation is of value and -and- collectively we have the power to end it. I am here for the animals, not for anyone's approval and for that I make no apologies. ** I do not promote violence towards humans. ___________________________________________________ Bookmark and Share

Friday, September 11, 2009

Civilized?

civilize |ˈsivəˌlīz|
verb [ trans. ] [usu. as adj. ] ( civilized)
bring (a place or people) to a stage of social, cultural, and moral development considered to be more advanced : a civilized society.
• [as adj. ] ( civilized) polite and well-mannered : such an affront to civilized behavior will no longer be tolerated.

DERIVATIVES
civilizable |ˈsɪvəˈlaɪzəbəl| adjective
civilizer |ˈsɪvəˈlaɪzər| noun
ORIGIN early 17th cent.: from French civiliser, from civil ‘civil.’

See images of civilization (Video Below)




CIVILIZED?




Order your FREE Vegetarian Starter Kit Here !

0 Comments:






Free Veg Starter Kit TeachKind.org Chained Dogs

blogger templates | Make Money Online