Note To My Critics:

The links to the many sites that I've included contain information that I believe to be relevant, be it the graphics, the videos, the undercover investigations, etc. . Exposing & and ending the brutality and savagery inflicted on the non-human animals is what I am focused on. I strongly believe that every voice against animal abuse/exploitation is of value and -and- collectively we have the power to end it. I am here for the animals, not for anyone's approval and for that I make no apologies. ** I do not promote violence towards humans. ___________________________________________________ Bookmark and Share

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Do You Find It Outrageous? VIDEO :For the Love of the Dog

 

Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 By Admin - Deanna 

Take a minute and a half of your time and watch this video, it’s thought provoking and touching.  It will bring tears to your eyes without words.  It’s different than most anything you’ve seem but the message is so powerful.  Then you need to share this, especially with people who don’t get it yet.  Don’t worry, it’s not graphic but you’ll understand exactly what I mean in a minute an a half!

Gives you a little different perspective, doesn’t it?  Now share it with friends, family, groups.  This is too powerful not to.

Do You Find It Outrageous? VIDEO :For the Love of the Dog

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

pepole u must stop these shit
sexyoutdoorsports.com make the same shit must stop






Free Veg Starter Kit TeachKind.org Chained Dogs

blogger templates | Make Money Online