Note To My Critics:

The links to the many sites that I've included contain information that I believe to be relevant, be it the graphics, the videos, the undercover investigations, etc. . Exposing & and ending the brutality and savagery inflicted on the non-human animals is what I am focused on. I strongly believe that every voice against animal abuse/exploitation is of value and -and- collectively we have the power to end it. I am here for the animals, not for anyone's approval and for that I make no apologies. ** I do not promote violence towards humans. ___________________________________________________ Bookmark and Share

Monday, September 21, 2009

Change.org - RAYMORE, MO OFFICER SHOOTS HELPLESS DEAF 19 YEAR OLD CAT & STUFFS IN TRASH BAG

Please follow the link to sign the Petition 

Change.org - RAYMORE, MO OFFICER SHOOTS HELPLESS DEAF 19 YEAR OLD CAT & STUFFS IN TRASH BAG

3 Comments:

cetude said...

I suppose this means the cops at Raymore MO can do target practice to any cat or dog wandering. "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." --ALBERT EINSTEIN
It's sad the citizens of Raymore MO seem very blase and non-caring about this whole affair.

Denbeath said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denbeath said...

You're quote says it all! I have that same quote under the header of this blog. Maybe if more people would stop watching 'Top Model', 'Big Brother', Jerry Springer' etc. they might take notice to the sad state of affairs our world is in. Maybe people will understand that all species are connected and become inspired into Activism, then maybe...just maybe there would be some hope for us as a species....otherwise I'm afraid we are doomed. The Planet and the animals will do just fine without us in fact be much better off without the 'Human Scourge' -but- no so the other way around. Stupid, stupid people. Humans are an arrogant species






Free Veg Starter Kit TeachKind.org Chained Dogs

blogger templates | Make Money Online