Note To My Critics:

The links to the many sites that I've included contain information that I believe to be relevant, be it the graphics, the videos, the undercover investigations, etc. . Exposing & and ending the brutality and savagery inflicted on the non-human animals is what I am focused on. I strongly believe that every voice against animal abuse/exploitation is of value and -and- collectively we have the power to end it. I am here for the animals, not for anyone's approval and for that I make no apologies. ** I do not promote violence towards humans. ___________________________________________________ Bookmark and Share

Friday, February 20, 2009

NURSE MARE FOAL ~End Horse Slaughter





FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DO NOT KNOW WHAT A NURSE MARE FOAL IS; THIS WAS ONE OF THE FIRST VIDEO'S I MADE SOME YEARS BACK ABOUT THE SUBJCT...(NOT A GREAT VIDEO CAUSE I WAS NEW AT DOING IT BUT IT STILL GETS THE POINT ACROSS...

BETH IN ILLINOS,







Horse Slaughter and Nurse Mare foals - The most amazing videos are a click away


Hopefully, this industry will soon be changed...


Drug Protocol Turns Rescued Mares into Nurse Mares
by: Karen Briggs
http://www. thehorse. com/ViewArticle. aspx?ID=13103

Article # 13103


A medication protocol that can induce lactation in "open" mares has changed the way prominent Kentucky Standardbred nursery, Walnut Hall Ltd., manages its nurse mare herd, while giving more than 20 rescued mares a new Walnut Hall's vet, Joe Lyman, DVM, based the technique on presentations by Peter Daels, DVM, PhD, and John Steiner DVM, Dipl. ACT. Using their methods, not only can unbred mares that have previously had at least one foal be persuaded ...

0 Comments:






Free Veg Starter Kit TeachKind.org Chained Dogs

blogger templates | Make Money Online