Note To My Critics:

The links to the many sites that I've included contain information that I believe to be relevant, be it the graphics, the videos, the undercover investigations, etc. . Exposing & and ending the brutality and savagery inflicted on the non-human animals is what I am focused on. I strongly believe that every voice against animal abuse/exploitation is of value and -and- collectively we have the power to end it. I am here for the animals, not for anyone's approval and for that I make no apologies. ** I do not promote violence towards humans. ___________________________________________________ Bookmark and Share

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Rescue of a Newborn ~ A Story of Hope and Compassion

I found this sweet video about an orphan newborn buck. This video has a happy ending. Stories like this give me hope that maybe our species is evolving and maybe there are enough of us 'Tree-huggers' around to save our beautiful planet. I found it particularly hopeful and encouraging that there were a chain of people who came to the rescue of this newborn. First the people who saw his mother's death and witnessed his birth and then taking him to a wonderful couple who cared for him and documented his first 24 hours and then finally the woman who is going to raise this newborn. I want to share this very encouraging story of 'hope' with my blogger friends.
Enjoy,
Patty


2 Comments:

veganelder said...

What an exquisite video and story, thank you Patty for this. I have shared a link to your post on my facebook page.

Guinea Pig Hutch said...

This is a very touching story. I was teary eyed while watching the video. I'm happy that an animal was rescued and saved. Thank you very much for sharing this.






Free Veg Starter Kit TeachKind.org Chained Dogs

blogger templates | Make Money Online