Note To My Critics:

The links to the many sites that I've included contain information that I believe to be relevant, be it the graphics, the videos, the undercover investigations, etc. . Exposing & and ending the brutality and savagery inflicted on the non-human animals is what I am focused on. I strongly believe that every voice against animal abuse/exploitation is of value and -and- collectively we have the power to end it. I am here for the animals, not for anyone's approval and for that I make no apologies. ** I do not promote violence towards humans. ___________________________________________________ Bookmark and Share

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Buried Alive

Note: Personally, I can not even watch this. It cam to me in a Facebook message and the preamble was horrible enough.

From: Paul AndBaby York-Vegan via Igualdad Animal / Animal Equality
The horror of being buried alive, S.Korea. They know what's going on. That's why they're screaming, in this video. This is like watching a video of the gas chambers in operation in WWII. Horrific, but necessary for the world to see. Please pass it on. We must end humanity's incredible crimes against all animals. Going vegan is a major step.

1 Comment:

veganelder said...

I'm with you...too much for me to watch.

However, I would hope anyone (including myself if I still did such things) using animals for any purpose (especially for food, clothing or entertainment) would have the courtesy/integrity of observing what their behaviors encourage and support).

Whenever someone still using animals protests about or avoids witnessing some horror like this I find myself rather offended and mildly disgusted at the avoidance on top of being appalled and disgusted by the horror itself.

Paying other people to do your dirty work so you can minimize your own discomfort is...to me...contemptible...in addition to the contemptuousness of what you are paying to support.

Avoiding seeing and/or knowing what is done (because of your delicate sensibilities, I presume) simply diminishes your damaged stature as a desirable resident of our plant Earth even further.






Free Veg Starter Kit TeachKind.org Chained Dogs

blogger templates | Make Money Online