Note To My Critics:

The links to the many sites that I've included contain information that I believe to be relevant, be it the graphics, the videos, the undercover investigations, etc. . Exposing & and ending the brutality and savagery inflicted on the non-human animals is what I am focused on. I strongly believe that every voice against animal abuse/exploitation is of value and -and- collectively we have the power to end it. I am here for the animals, not for anyone's approval and for that I make no apologies. ** I do not promote violence towards humans. ___________________________________________________ Bookmark and Share

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Classroom Cut-Ups: Lesson on Dissection

http://ourcompass.wordpress.com/2011/02/04/urge-ummc-to-stop-abusing-pigs-in-student-labs/

Another sad and serious post;  Please take the time to sign the Farm Sanctuary Petition

Urge the University of Mississippi Medical Center to Stop Abusing Pigs in Student Labs.
Farm Sanctuary Petition


3 Comments:

veganelder said...

These practices are part of how the upcoming generation is desensitized to violence and suffering

Denbeath said...

Veganelder: Back in 1970 in my 9th grade Biology class I took an 'F' because I refused to dissect a frog. My classmates all looked at if as if I came from another planet. I don't understand people how. Compassion, empathy and respect for 'Life' is such a foreign concept to so many people. I worry about The Human Condition. I worry about how humans cheapen 'life'.

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.

Patty

veganelder said...

Patty...good for you for making that stand those many years ago. Such tremendous courage at such a young and difficult age is rare and to be treasured. Thank you.






Free Veg Starter Kit TeachKind.org Chained Dogs

blogger templates | Make Money Online