Note To My Critics:

The links to the many sites that I've included contain information that I believe to be relevant, be it the graphics, the videos, the undercover investigations, etc. . Exposing & and ending the brutality and savagery inflicted on the non-human animals is what I am focused on. I strongly believe that every voice against animal abuse/exploitation is of value and -and- collectively we have the power to end it. I am here for the animals, not for anyone's approval and for that I make no apologies. ** I do not promote violence towards humans. ___________________________________________________ Bookmark and Share

Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Factory Farm: Why I Choose To Be Vegan: VIDEO

Imagine you were in a factory farm. What would you see? What would you hear? How would you react? Would you run? Would you scream?

I made this video to show people what is truly going on and to prove that animals DO FEEL pain and fear. Please do not think for a second that they have no clue what is going on or that they simply do not have the brain capacity to fear for their lives.

Please share this and help raise the awareness.








www.moopignaturals.com
Vegan Store


www.moopigvegan.com
Blog


MooPigTweets
Twitter

0 Comments:






Free Veg Starter Kit TeachKind.org Chained Dogs

blogger templates | Make Money Online