Note To My Critics:

The links to the many sites that I've included contain information that I believe to be relevant, be it the graphics, the videos, the undercover investigations, etc. . Exposing & and ending the brutality and savagery inflicted on the non-human animals is what I am focused on. I strongly believe that every voice against animal abuse/exploitation is of value and -and- collectively we have the power to end it. I am here for the animals, not for anyone's approval and for that I make no apologies. ** I do not promote violence towards humans. ___________________________________________________ Bookmark and Share

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I Love Dogs

I admit it, I'm a 'Dog Person. Although I love all animals, snakes, lizards, rats, mice, etc...I love them all, -but- I especially love dogs. There are those who say that there's no such thing as an ugly baby: Well that's my sentiment about dogs. There's no such thing as an ugly dog. Dogs are beautiful, dogs are 'perfection' with a heart-beat. Dog have a the most beautiful Spirit. I would go as far to say that Dogs are God's most outstanding achievement, His Magnum Opus. Unfortunately for this magnificent four-legged, love-filled creature so very few of us 'Get It'. Sad for 'Dog', even sadder for 'Man'.

In the video below watch how some of the dogs look through the bars watching, waiting for that familiar face and voice of their Human. Watch how others look as though they've given up on life.

 Dogs are better people than most people.  


4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I love dogs, too, but the Magnum Opus is the spotted pig ;)

Denbeath said...

LOL..okay Pig & Dogs are The Magnum Opus of creation.

Who could possibly disagree with us?

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

But, as far as the perfection of bio-mechanics goes: you can't deny it to the cat. I am in daily awe of the spines and hips of my cat: they're elastic.
Perfect killing machines, I suppose, but also perfect in their deep, mystical intelligence.

Still: there are no cats as cute as the spotted pig. :)

Denbeath said...

Okay Addie, I'll admit, there is NOTHING on earth as cute as a spotted piglet...nothing, and I have a confession to make. I've kissed the hell out of Ruby-Begonia's adorable pig nose...and she would just sit there patiently and let me do it!!!!
I love pigs as well...what's not to love..huh?

Thanks for your comment and thank you so much for visiting my blog.






Free Veg Starter Kit TeachKind.org Chained Dogs

blogger templates | Make Money Online