Note To My Critics:

The links to the many sites that I've included contain information that I believe to be relevant, be it the graphics, the videos, the undercover investigations, etc. . Exposing & and ending the brutality and savagery inflicted on the non-human animals is what I am focused on. I strongly believe that every voice against animal abuse/exploitation is of value and -and- collectively we have the power to end it. I am here for the animals, not for anyone's approval and for that I make no apologies. ** I do not promote violence towards humans. ___________________________________________________ Bookmark and Share

Monday, January 4, 2010

Do Animals Have Emotions?

Do Animals Have Emotions?  I believe the only people who would say 'No' to this question are those who profit from exploiting them or those who find pleasure in harming them.   I found the article below  just today and it touched me deeply so I thought I'd share it. 



Swallows:

Here his mate is injured and the condition is fatal.
She was hit by a car as she swooped low across the road.






Here he brought her food and attended to her.



He brought her food again but he found her dead.

He tried to move her....a rarely-seen effort for swallows.



Still, he tries to communicate with her
.




And he stays with her.



And stays with her.



Millions of people cried after viewing these pictures in

America, Europe and even in Asia .
It is said that the

photographer sold these pictures for a nominal fee to the

most famous newspaper in France .  All copies of that  
newspaper were sold out on the day these pictures were published.

And many people think animals don't have a brain or feelings?



1 Comment:

Pippa said...

Anyone who has had any dealings with animals know they have brains and emotions. Some animals have more emotions and feel things more deeply than some people I know.






Free Veg Starter Kit TeachKind.org Chained Dogs

blogger templates | Make Money Online