Enlightenment...but not in America, in America Nature & Animal remain 'resources' to exploit.
What is “Right’s of Nature”?
Ecuador Adopts “Rights of Nature” in Their Constitution
See the entire “Universal Declaration Of Rights Of Mother Earth” here
The Law of Mother Earth: Behind Bolivia’s historic bill** Please note that this bill was passed on the 22nd April 2011 which was Earth Day**
- the right to maintain the integrity of life and natural processes
- the right to not have cellular structure modified or genetically altered
- the right to continue vital cycles and processes free from human alteration
- the right to pure water
- the right to clean air
- the right to balance, to be at equilibrium
- the right to be free of toxic and radioactive pollution
- the right to not be affected by mega-infrastructure and development projects that affect the balance of ecosystems and the local inhabitant communities