Note To My Critics:

The links to the many sites that I've included contain information that I believe to be relevant, be it the graphics, the videos, the undercover investigations, etc. . Exposing & and ending the brutality and savagery inflicted on the non-human animals is what I am focused on. I strongly believe that every voice against animal abuse/exploitation is of value and -and- collectively we have the power to end it. I am here for the animals, not for anyone's approval and for that I make no apologies. ** I do not promote violence towards humans. ___________________________________________________ Bookmark and Share

Friday, May 13, 2011

I think this is fascinating


On Saturday 14th May 2011,  said:
Whoever wrote Genesis is a literary genius. It took U. of T. Psychology Professor Jordan Peterson to convince me of that in a brilliant lecture on the nature of evil and its distinction from tragedy. The lecture was recommended to me by one of the few people in the world who can afford to buy anything they want (i.e. net worth north of 2 billion). The video of the lecture is available here: http://www.tvo.org/TVO/WebObjects/TVO.woa?videoid?24640854001 but I think it is more powerful in audio form. It’s available for free as a podcast on iTunes, just search TVO Big Ideas Jordan Peterson on the nature of evil. Great stuff.


Big Ideas - Jordan Peterson

Published Date: 12/13/2008  |  Length: 42:35  |





University of Toronto Professor of Psychology Jordan Peterson discusses the nature of evil and its distinction from tragedy in this lecture presented at the 2008 Conference on Personal Meaning. Also featured are excerpts from Conference lectures presented by Ernesto Spinelli, Senior Fellow at the School of Psychotherapy and Counseling, Regent's College, and Kirk J. Schneider, co-editor of The Handbook of Humanistic Psychology.
Go to episode page

0 Comments:






Free Veg Starter Kit TeachKind.org Chained Dogs

blogger templates | Make Money Online