Note To My Critics:

The links to the many sites that I've included contain information that I believe to be relevant, be it the graphics, the videos, the undercover investigations, etc. . Exposing & and ending the brutality and savagery inflicted on the non-human animals is what I am focused on. I strongly believe that every voice against animal abuse/exploitation is of value and -and- collectively we have the power to end it. I am here for the animals, not for anyone's approval and for that I make no apologies. ** I do not promote violence towards humans. ___________________________________________________ Bookmark and Share

Friday, May 27, 2011

Heartbreaking Video: Seal Hunt

Monsters ARE real. They walk upright, on two legs.


2 Comments:

veganelder said...

I can't watch, I can imagine and what my comment would be is just not printable. We are exceeding the depravity of the Nazia insofar as animals are concerned.

Denbeath said...

Hi Veganelder: I admit, I couldn't watch it either. I got to about 10 seconds in to the video and had to stop. I am still haunted and mentally tormented over a video that I watched 15 years ago about dogs & cats in a Chinese fur farm . I feel ashamed of myself because I needed to back of a bit because I feel like I am being emotionally pummeled just 'looking' at the horror meanwhile these precious, beautiful creatures are living the experience, suffering through it at the hands of these reprobates in this fucking horrible, monstrous world. It's getting harder by the day for me to live in a world where there is woefully so very little 'humanity' in Humanity. Thank you for your comment and I wish you many blessings.






Free Veg Starter Kit TeachKind.org Chained Dogs

blogger templates | Make Money Online