Note To My Critics:

The links to the many sites that I've included contain information that I believe to be relevant, be it the graphics, the videos, the undercover investigations, etc. . Exposing & and ending the brutality and savagery inflicted on the non-human animals is what I am focused on. I strongly believe that every voice against animal abuse/exploitation is of value and -and- collectively we have the power to end it. I am here for the animals, not for anyone's approval and for that I make no apologies. ** I do not promote violence towards humans. ___________________________________________________ Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bow Hunting-A Veterinarian Perspective ( Sign Petition)

Photobucket









Bowhunting Report. Plus ,
Why there are too many deer a MUST READ



Please sign the Petition against the sadistic bowhunting.

1 Comment:

Bea Elliott said...

I never realized this about the arrows in bow hunting. What miserable deaths these poor creatures must have...

Another issue about deer "over population" - We are breeding them all over the country. There are over 10,000 deer and elk breeding "farms". Set up with the same system as most animal agriculture: confinement, artificial insemination... and removing the young to be hand fed so Mom can go on to have more, or be released for hunting purposes.
Google "deer farms" you'd be amazed. But the most comprehensive information can be found at the North American Deer Elk Farming Association NADeFA
http://www.nadefa.org/

Just one more dirty secret to justify economics...






Free Veg Starter Kit TeachKind.org Chained Dogs

blogger templates | Make Money Online