Note To My Critics:

The links to the many sites that I've included contain information that I believe to be relevant, be it the graphics, the videos, the undercover investigations, etc. . Exposing & and ending the brutality and savagery inflicted on the non-human animals is what I am focused on. I strongly believe that every voice against animal abuse/exploitation is of value and -and- collectively we have the power to end it. I am here for the animals, not for anyone's approval and for that I make no apologies. ** I do not promote violence towards humans. ___________________________________________________ Bookmark and Share

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Support 'The Ban On Seal Products '

From: Phil



Phil

From: I Want Changes To Happen!

URGENT!
EMAIL THE EUROPEAN MINISTERS TO SUPPPORT THE
BAN On SEAL PRODUCTS!

Photobucket


From: +INDEPENDENCE FOR THE VOICELESS+

URGENT! EMAIL THE EUROPEAN MINISTERS TO SUPPPORT THE SEALPRODUCTSBAN



http://harpseals.org/help/letters_and_emails/eu_ministers_email.php

The European Union and individual European countries are considering banning the importation of seal products, including skins (fur) and oil. Ministers of the Czech Republic have been strong supporters of such a ban. We now need the majority of other European Union member states to support this legislation. This will go a long way towards ending the seal massacre forever.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SEND EMAILS TO ALL THE MINISTERS ITS QUICK AND EASY!!

http://harpseals.org/help/letters_and_emails/eu_ministers_email.php

0 Comments:






Free Veg Starter Kit TeachKind.org Chained Dogs

blogger templates | Make Money Online