Note To My Critics:

The links to the many sites that I've included contain information that I believe to be relevant, be it the graphics, the videos, the undercover investigations, etc. . Exposing & and ending the brutality and savagery inflicted on the non-human animals is what I am focused on. I strongly believe that every voice against animal abuse/exploitation is of value and -and- collectively we have the power to end it. I am here for the animals, not for anyone's approval and for that I make no apologies. ** I do not promote violence towards humans. ___________________________________________________ Bookmark and Share

Friday, April 17, 2009

Awesome, Amazing Video of Dog Rescuing Dog

Why does Man continue to refer to the non-human animal as a 'lower species' and try to justify using animals for food, clothing, entertainment and in medical labs when you can find evidence of 'altruism' in many species. The video below is not an isolated incident.





Watch The Video From The YouTube Site

2 Comments:

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

hmmm ... the video won't load for me. Don't know why? Maybe it's firewalled here at work.

DogsDeserveFreedom

Denbeath said...

Here's the YouTube Link to that Video: I meant to add it under the Video but forgot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofpYRITtLSg&feature=player_embedded






Free Veg Starter Kit TeachKind.org Chained Dogs

blogger templates | Make Money Online