Note To My Critics:

The links to the many sites that I've included contain information that I believe to be relevant, be it the graphics, the videos, the undercover investigations, etc. . Exposing & and ending the brutality and savagery inflicted on the non-human animals is what I am focused on. I strongly believe that every voice against animal abuse/exploitation is of value and -and- collectively we have the power to end it. I am here for the animals, not for anyone's approval and for that I make no apologies. ** I do not promote violence towards humans. ___________________________________________________ Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

ORPHANED BAT IS RAISED BY HUMANS ~VIDEO

All animals are precious and deserving of love, respect and when needed....a helping hand.

2 Comments:

veganelder said...

A baby is a baby is a baby....all life is related and much the same.

Denbeath said...

Hi V,
I'm in total agreement with you. When I watched that video I took special notice how this baby resorted to comforting him/herself by rocking the same way a human baby will. When my youngest son was a baby he use to rock back & forth when he was upset, my oldest would suck his thumb.

I noticed that my dogs frequently dream that they are nursing (sucking in their sleep)...so absolutely precious.

Thank you for reading and taking time out of your day to leave comments on my blog.

I haven't been feeling well so I havent been posting much. I'm just recovering from yet another surgery. I'm relieved that there was no nerve damage/paralysis on the left side of my face and I yesterday I got the good news good news that the pathology report came back negative (no cancer). I do have a lovely 8 plus inch scar running down the side of my face which doesn't bother me at all...I was thinking about having a tattoo incorporated into it...something like a fern or a vine...

Thank you again and please know that it's people like you who give me hope.

Patty
xox






Free Veg Starter Kit TeachKind.org Chained Dogs

blogger templates | Make Money Online