Note To My Critics:

The links to the many sites that I've included contain information that I believe to be relevant, be it the graphics, the videos, the undercover investigations, etc. . Exposing & and ending the brutality and savagery inflicted on the non-human animals is what I am focused on. I strongly believe that every voice against animal abuse/exploitation is of value and -and- collectively we have the power to end it. I am here for the animals, not for anyone's approval and for that I make no apologies. ** I do not promote violence towards humans. ___________________________________________________ Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Story of Britches

 




StopAnimalTesti..ng.com + CompassionateCo..nsumer.com + PetaMALL.com
Myspace...com/..WinAnimalRights + AnimalLiberatio..nFront.com

_________________________________________________

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi--you're back! I was worried that you were the weary activist....
Thank you so much for that star-fish poem. I think about it a lot--about how it captures the overwhelming nature of the task but how you must go ahead with it anyway.
Thank you Patty.
By the way:
I worry about going on the ALF site from this computer because I wonder if my employment is tracking my activities since I started taking them to campus more. Is that where you got the monkey vivisection saving?

Denbeath said...

Hi Addie,
I've been going through some stuff lately so I haven't been on as much. Sometimes I do need to take a few days off from reading and posting but then I just end up feeling very guilty because these poor animals can not take a few days off from suffering. I do go to the ALF site frequantly. I am a big fan of the ALF. They are Heros in my eyes.
I don't blame you for being concerend about your employers possibly tracking your activity on the net. It's important to protect yourself. I got this particular Britches video from a MySpace bulletin but there is an article about Britches and a video on the ALF web site.
Thank you so much for reading my blogs. Some of the things I post are from bulletins from MySpace, some from other blogs, articles, anything that I feel is important or worthy to pass along. I always give credit to the original authors.






Free Veg Starter Kit TeachKind.org Chained Dogs

blogger templates | Make Money Online